I have gotten so many questions over the years about why I chose weddings and what it looks like to do my job. I decided to start a vlog series to help answer those questions and help you get to know a little more about me!
This week's questions:
- How do you handle cloudy/rainy days?
- Would you say the composition of the shot or the editing is more important?
- What is your favorite part of the wedding day to photograph, the ceremony, couple's portraits, or reception?
- Do you prefer documentary style or a bit more posed?
- What got you interested in wedding photography?
It was so fun thinking carefully about each of these questions and what the answers look like for me, as each of these can vary greatly from photographer to photographer. I have several more questions to answer in round two coming soon! Also coming to the vlog, how to take better pictures at home in your every day life!